Is Methodology X suitable for me?
Methodology X™ is a cutting edge and progressive body weight workout system primarily written for women working in the fashion industry. The workout is designed for women of any fitness level. As with all new exercise regimes, please check with your doctor before starting.
What are the benefits of doing this workout?
- Learn how to train properly at home with correct form and technique
- Become strong without bulking up muscles
- Reduce hip and waist measurements
- Get increased definition in the back of your arms, legs, shoulders and inner thighs
- Firmer and shapelier glutes
- Flatter stomach with toned oblique’s
- Stronger core and reduce muscular imbalances
- Improved posture, energy and glute activation
- More coordinated, athletic and capable
- Practical lifestyle and nutrition tips for supermodels and women who love fashion.
- A 28-day exercise plan you can do anywhere
What equipment do I need?
A gym ball. We recommend a 55cm one if you are above 5 foot 3, and a 45cm ball if shorter.
How do I access and use Methodology X™
Each day of the Methodology X workout is easily viewed via this website with your login and password. It can be accessed on all computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones whenever you want. Customers are given unlimited access for a one-off fee of £70.
How do I join the Methodology X Facebook Club?
After you have purchased the workout, you can request access to the private customer only Facebook Group here. Please allow 48 hours for the team to check your purchase records before we accept you into our private community. If we don’t accept you within 48 hours please email us. The Methodology X Club is run by female personal trainers and is a wonderful place to hang out, share your journey and get ongoing support from both certified Methodology X™ Instructors and fellow customers.
I’m not a Fashion model. Is this programme for me?
Dan wrote the workout to help working models. However, many different women have fallen in love with the Methodology X ethos. You don’t have to be a model to enjoy the benefits. In fact, you don’t even need to be a woman to enjoy the benefits! It is suitable for all levels of fitness as it builds up day by day teaching you correct form and mind-set. Please note the online customer group on Facebook is for women only.
Do you include a detailed diet plan?
No, but we do include advice from nutritionists that work within the fashion industry who will give you practical advice. The focus of Methodology X is to learn how to love your body through Dan’s unique exercise system. Holistic living and healthy, mindful eating are encouraged, we don’t believe in ‘dieting’ via deprivation.
I’m very overweight, is this the best workout for me?
Probably not, if you are a size 14 (UK) or above, then we would recommend other types of exercises. Jumping around and doing skill based moves is not optimal if you are very overweight as your joints may not like the extra stress. While fat loss is a standard side effect of the Methodology X experience (becoming a dress size smaller is typical); for those of you that ONLY care about weight loss then Methodology X is not ideal for you.
What are the Methodology X group classes?
Based on the online workout, Methodology X™ classes are currently in residence at Blok, London. We have many new locations launching throughout the UK in 2017.
I love Methodology X. How do I get more involved?
- You can show your love by purchasing one of our T-shirts or Hoodies. Tag us @methodology_x on Instagram and we’ll re-post the best and most inspirational images.
- Please use the social media hashtag #methodx to meet fellow customers and to share your experiences.
- Personal trainers and Fitness Instructors can become qualified to teach Methodology X. Please see the professional qualification page for details.
- To apply to become an official ambassador for Methodology X or Dan Roberts, please contact [email protected]