Methodology X is an empowering body-weight fitness regime for go-getting women who like to train smart and train hard.
The Methodology X 28-day workout utilises a unique combination of Pilates, dance, martial arts, plyometrics, athletic conditioning and mindfulness. It is scientifically designed to precisely firm and tone a women’s body while improving her health, general fitness and body-confidence.
Purchase today and you will receive:
- Unlimited online access to the Methodology X 28-day exercise guide.
- Comprehensive exercise explanations and video demonstrations.
- A yoga and meditation bonus from Sarah Hunt.
- Exclusive nutrition, recipe, modelling and lifestyle articles from a range of fashion and fitness industry experts.
- Ongoing support via a female-only private Facebook group.
Foreword by Suki Waterhouse
Methodology X is designed to be an affordable, scientific and comprehensive bodyweight exercise programme to help working fashion models get in “supermodel shape”. Top international models signed to TESS, Next, Models 1, Premier, Storm, Ford, Whilemina and IMG swear by it, but you don’t need to strut down a catwalk to enjoy all the benefits.
The Methodology X online workout has sold in over 43 countries, received much media acclaim, and become a trusted resource for thousands of women from both inside and outside of the fashion industry.
Who is Dan Roberts?
“Dan is a Personal Trainer to a slew of Victoria Secret Angels and the man A-list actresses call when they come to London.” ELLE
“Dan Roberts, a man that makes Oscar-Winners sweat… His forensic knowledge of all things fitness is jaw-dropping.” THE SUNDAY TIMES
“A fitness industry legend.” GET THE GLOSS
“World-renowned trainer Dan Roberts is the man behind some of the world’s hottest bodies.” HEAT
What are the benefits of Methodology X?
- Learn how to train properly with correct form and technique
- Become strong without bulking up any muscles
- Reduce hip and waist measurements
- Get increased definition in the back of your arms, legs, shoulders and inner thighs
- Firmer and shapelier glutes with improved glute activation
- Flatter stomach with toned oblique’s
- Stronger core and reduced muscular imbalances
- Improved posture and energy
- More coordinated, athletic and capable
- Practical lifestyle and nutrition tips for working fashion models
- A 28-day online exercise plan you can do anywhere
- Easy to use, lifetime access and free updates
- An affordable way to enjoy world-class training
Must I be a model to do this programme?
Absolutely not! Even though Dan wrote the workout to help working fashion models, you don’t have to work as a model to enjoy the benefits. In fact, you don’t even need to be a woman to enjoy the benefits! It is suitable for all levels of fitness as it builds up day by day as Dan coaches you through the correct form, techniques and mindset.
Is this is fat loss workout?
While fat loss is a standard side effect of the Methodology X experience (becoming a dress size smaller is typical); if you only care about weight loss, then Methodology X is not the best workout for you. Those of you that like Barre, Pilates, Yoga and HIIT training and want to learn more about the science of correctly exercising using your body as your gym will LOVE Methodology X!
What fitness equipment do I need?
- All you need is a gym ball. We recommend a 55cm one if you are above 5 foot 3, and a 45cm ball if you are under that height.
- A yoga mat is also advised if you have wooden floors.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes, you can buy the first 4 days for just £5! Purchase your sample here.
Keep a look out for your welcome email – there is a surprise inside!
(please note: you have to be a full member before you can join the Methodology X Facebook group)
Is Methodology X on Instagram?
We are also on Twitter. Please use #MethodologyX on your favourite social channels to find current customers.
Do you also offer Methodology X classes?
Yes, classes are currently available in London and Newbury. Please see here. New locations will be coming soon.
Methodology X is the first workout I’ve done that has made a noticeable difference, to my body tone and shape. I am not a gym-bunny so consistently usingit 3 to 4 times a week does make a difference! My arms and legs are noticeably more defined. My “saddle bags” have significantly reduced and I am much slimmer overall.
“What sets Methodology X apart is honesty. The workout makes you push boundaries with your body. I find the Facebook group particularly useful. The trainers are very prompt in addressing my concerns with exercises. Also, we fellow ‘MethodX-ers’ constantly motivate each other. I strongly recommend this to women.”
“I hated that it was so hard, but now I love it! I have become more strong and defined, I’ve lost 3cm around my thighs! And my measurements are now perfect. I really loved the Core Blaster it worked like a charm. The New York circuit was my favourite, super challenging but awesome. I give Methodology X 10 out of 10.”